Summer season comes with fragrant flowers and sweet fruits and also a lot of hair problems. It might sound a very contradictory sentence but that’s the reality. Most men suffer acute hair loss and other hair related problems during this period. However, we do not talk much about men’s problem. Let us take a look at the most common hair problems afflicting men in the summers:
• Hair thinning due to weak scalp and weak follicles.
• Scalp burn in summer also causes hair loss.
• Men who wear caps or helmet are more prone to hair loss. The reason is due to excess sweat in the scalp and physical stress to hair.
• Greasy scalp is caused by excess sweat and attracts more dirt. This, in turn causes hair loss.
• Excess exposure to the sun causes hair texture to become dry, dull and fizzy.
• Dandruff becomes a major issue during the summer months, unlike popular belief.
• Dehydration in the summer months is a major cause of hair loss.
• Use Aloe Vera on the scalp. You can use it in the form of a gel. You can also use a shampoo that has Aloe Vera in it. Aloe Vera is known to have soothing properties. It helps soothe the scalp and prevent dandruff.
• Regular use of salt and lemon tonic can prevent oily dandruff. Just mix a tablespoon of lemon juice and a teaspoon of salt and rub in the scalp.
• Drink a lot of coconut water. It hydrates and at the same time cleanses the gut. This, in turn, makes the scalp healthy and reduces hair fall.
• It is mandatory to cleanse the scalp daily if you wear helmet and caps on a regular basis. Use a mild shampoo to wash your scalp and hair. Use a handkerchief or a clean cloth between the hair and helmet to keep them less disoriented to absorb extra moisture.
Our busy lives directly contribute to hair related problems. The culprit is excessive stress. Thus, keep the following tips in mind.
Include a lot of vitamins, minerals and protein rich food in your diet.
Do not use chemical hair gel and spray. This will only add to your woes.
Regularly massage your scalp even if just for five minutes.
Thus, healthy hair is related to a healthy scalp. Too much dandruff and oil secretion in the hair can cause other infections. Do not neglect if you are having acute hair loss. Immediately consult a doctor and take proper precautions. For other minor problems, proper hair treatment can solve the issues. Eat healthy, stay active and manage hair fall like a pro.